Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Distress Ink and Copics

Hi All,
Today I have a card using Copic markers and Distress Inks for the first time! I have lots of practice to do :) Copics are wonderful. I could not believe how great they blend. And there's so much you can do with Distress Inks!
So for today's card I used a Stampin' Up flower stamp to do the coloring with Copics. Then I cut around it with a circle cutter. Behind the flower I cut a 3.5 x 4.5 in of white card stock and then used distress inks... this is another awesome thing! What I did was rubbed some ink on a craft sheet , sprayed some water and laid the piece of card stock right on top. Let air dry or use a heat gun to speed the drying process. I saw this technique at kwernerdesign.com. Kristina has amazing work!
Hope you like it! I'm planning on giving away some candy VERY soon so please visit my blog again soon!!
Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment